DESCRIPTION OF THE EQUIPMENT
Doffing combs are supplied ready to be mounted on the carding machine. They are designed to detach the web of fibre from the doffer (last roller on the carding machine) by means of a special oscillating blade.
CUSTOMER AND INSTALLER RESPONSIBILITIES
Unless specified otherwise in contractual agreements, the installer or user is responsible for applying suitable guards at the transmission components of the doffing comb.
- MONTENERO O.M.T.P. guarantees its products against material or manufacturing faults and defects up to a period of: 12 months from the date of installation (but not more than 14 months from the date of sale).
- During the warranty period Montenero O.M.T.P. Officina Meccanica s.a.s. will rectify only obvious material and/or manufacturing faults and defects in the time required, provided that the machine or equipment was assembled according to the manual, and the unit has been operated and maintained according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Defective parts under warranty will be repaired or replaced by Montenero O.M.T.P. Officina Meccanica s.a.s. free of charge.
- The transport and/or shipment costs are always at the Customer’s expense, as are the travel expenses to and from the Customer’ s establishment of Montenero O.M.T.P. Officina Meccanica s.a.s. technicians.
- This commitment of Montenero O.M.T.P. Officina Meccanica s.a.s. excludes any other legal effect of the warranty.
- All the expendable materials supplied by Montenero O.M.T.P. Officina Meccanica s.a.s. together with the systems are excluded from warranty.
If necessary, the Customer may contact the “Montenero O.M.T.P. Officina Meccanica s.a.s. CUSTOMER SERVICE” directly by phone or fax. In addition to advice , it is also possible to arrange a visit by a specialised technician.